Re: Odd core dump - possibly listener related

From: Ruth Gramolini <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 11:28:00 -0700

Lisa,
I would at least do a stack trace to find out what is causing the core dumps. Then you will be able to see if they are really benign. We have core dumps that happened in 8.0.6 that OWS said would go away with 8.0.6.3. This was the reason I needed to apply the patch. The developers didn't like them happening with their application...and I had other reasons to apply the patch that they didn't care about..so

Ruth
Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us