RE: My Website

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 11:08:17 -0700

Yes it is very much so. I am redoing a new interface, unfortuntely although I am stupid, I have no creativity. I think too logically. I have a few friends of mine that will help, I have left the color scheme for now until I get some better idea.

Been playing with Photoshop and ImageReady trying to come up with something, haven't impressed anyone yet. Although I haven't had much chance to work on it.
Also note the simple logo for just this reason.

"Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Fuelspot

Author: Armstead, Michael A