RE: My Website

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 10:10:31 -0700

I have been knowned throughout many areas by that handle, I registered the site so I had it. Eventually I am ordering two other names that will link as well.
It is actually really my home page although I put more focus on the oracle piece of it than the personal. Those who look at it depite the name will hopefully benefit. Those who do not, well you know. Also, curiosity factor is a great thing.

But VampireD is actually short for Vampire Hunter D which is a very well made old out of published japanese anime. Although someone put it on DVD lately.

"Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Fuelspot

                Author: Armstead, Michael A
                  INET: maa25681_at_GlaxoWellcome.com

                Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858)
538-5051
                San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access /
Mailing Lists

You may
                also send the HELP command for other information (like
subscribing).

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential to Logica and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

Author: Hallas, John
  INET: HallasJ_at_logicae.com

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com