RE: Oracle DBA vs. Oracle Apps DBA - Different? and how?

From: Tirumala, Surendra <Surendra.Tirumala_at_am.sony.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 08:28:57 -0700

I would like to ask the list any good books available on Apps db installations, Concurrent Managers etc,

Suren

Author: Glenn Travis
  INET: c-glenn.travis_at_wcom.com

  INET: Cherie_Machler_at_gelco.com

Author: Tirumala, Surendra
  INET: Surendra.Tirumala_at_am.sony.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 24 2001 - 10:28:57 CDT