FW: RE: MICROSOFTDTPROPERTIES

From: <Scott.Shafer_at_dcpds.cpms.osd.mil>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 07:34:31 -0700

If anyone receives mail from this individual, please scan any attatchments as it contains the W32/BadTrans_at_MM vi*us...

Scott Shafer
San Antonio, TX
210-581-6217

"And no amount of training or preparedness can eliminate the almost certainty that in the middle of your Angry Crane stance, as you transition to your Combative Monkey to administer the Coup de Grāce via your Ninja Death Touch, you step on a beer bottle and fall backwards into the juke box and get your head stove in by a drunk with a pool cue." --Jay Trigg