RE: (Fwd) Wilber/Shambala interview ("transideological" social trends)

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 14:14:18 -0700

worship godesses that can create rifts in the space/time continuum. :) no, it is just an "addiction" caused by reading the Whole Earth Catalog when I was a little kid back in the 1960s.

http://www.edge.org/documents/digerati/Brand.html -
http://www.duhcentral.com/mis/curriculum.htm

Author: Eric D. Pierce
  INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu