RE: Database Down

From: April Wells <awells_at_csedge.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 12:44:09 -0700

Laura

Document it to even those you CAN'T think of... just to try to CYA! I speak from experience!

April Wells
Oracle DBA
Corporate Systems
Amarillo Tx

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com

The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for the intended
use of the addressee only; it may also be legally privileged and/or price sensitive.
Notice is hereby given that any disclosure, use or copying of the information by
anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be illegal.  If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail.

Corporate Systems, Inc. has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any
attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses.  We accept no liability for any
damage sustained as a result of software viruses and advise you carry out your own
virus checks before opening any attachment.

Author: April Wells
  INET: awells_at_csedge.com