RE: (Fwd) Wilber/Shambala interview ("transideological" social trends)

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 09:56:45 -0700

antidisestablishmentarianism - I know big words too!! :)

http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mantidis.html

Really Eric - where do you get all the time from to collate this extraordinarily extensive yet thoroughly interesting psycho babble? :)

Mark (Eric wannabe)

Author: Eric D. Pierce
  INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed May 23 2001 - 11:56:45 CDT