RE: RE: RE: historical data

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 17:09:37 -0700

Oh, yes agreed 110%.

But on another note, import/export is not fast. That is the only reason I mention these other options.
But I agree 100%. The other difficulty is if you want to import that data into a different format, exports do not help much as you have to import (Perhaps a big table) then convert it.

Author: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Author: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date:       5/22/2001 7:13 AM

Take a look at Thomas's Kytes utility "Data Unloadder" on his website.

Also look at Oriole's PDQ OUT. Both products will avoid the need to recreate the wheel.
Also, toad can do this.

Author: David Turner
  INET: turner_at_tellme.com

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue May 22 2001 - 19:09:37 CDT