RE: Free Java dba monitoring tool and Java source code

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 15:52:07 -0700

still have not finished it, I assume you are refering to QuickSite?
it is still very basic, I will be
happy to send it with source later this evening if that is what you are looking for.

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>I am completely re-writing it into web interface app. <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
but it
is fun to look at, right now all it does monitor multiple databases hit ratios.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Yttri, Lisa   [mailto:lisa.yttri_at_cnh.com]Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 3:56   PMTo: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject: Free   Java dba monitoring tool and Java source code   Hi -
  There was a post a couple of months ago from someone who had   written this java tool and you could e-mail him to get a copy.  Does   anyone have his e-mail or a web site where the software can be   found?
  Thanks - Lisa Received on Tue May 22 2001 - 17:52:07 CDT