RE: RE: job offer from SAUDI ARABIA

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:51:28 -0700

In fact, I know for myself, one of the reasons I watch tv when I get home is... I'm too tired to do anything else.

: )

Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

                Author: Mohan, Ross
                  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

                Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858)
538-5051
                San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access /
Mailing
        Lists

You may
                also send the HELP command for other information (like
subscribing).
        Author: Boivin, Patrice J
          INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca

        San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing
Lists

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Kevin Kostyszyn INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists
Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca