RE: historical data

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 19:48:53 -0700

Hi David,
 If there is a remote possibility of loading this data back into Oracle XX database (or any other, for that matter), then what you are doing makes perfect sense. I used to unload data into flat files when I worked on the mainframe systems a few years ago. And a few times we did have to load it back into newer versions of the database. You are on the right track.

Regards,

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com