RE: Bulkcopy

From: Kimberly Smith <kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 14:05:30 -0700

Me and a guy here from work are pretty big into the mountain climbing. Mt. Hood is an hour away and its one of those mountains that you tackle starting at midnight and finish around 10-11AM. So basically you go without sleep for quite a while since we both usually have not been to bed since the night before. He has discovered those caffeine pills and swears by them. I have not tried them though. For him its the difference from having issues on the mountain to having none.

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com