RE: ODBC driver setup is not started

From: Nguyen, Long (ITS, Limestone Ave) <Long.Nguyen_at_its.csiro.au>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 21:35:13 -0700

Thanks Mike.

My user tried agin later and had no more problem! She could not explain why. There was no change to the PC and teh PC was not rebooted.

I talked to another user who had the same problem s'time ago. He said that his problem was caused by him not logging on as an Administrator of the PC.

Long

Another user here had the smae problem before and she said

Author: Michal Zaschke
  INET: zaschke_at_suas.cz

Author: Nguyen, Long (ITS, Limestone Ave)
  INET: Long.Nguyen_at_its.csiro.au