RE: dbms_sys_sql

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 21:12:23 -0700

 unless your concerned about the sys admin having access to the passwords, generally using file level security is suitable to protect scripts with passwords in them. But that depends on how comfortable you are with the SA, and if the shop has a fairly stable security structure.

Author: Seley, Linda
  INET: LSeley_at_IQNavigator.com

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sat May 19 2001 - 23:12:23 CDT