RE: ....A drop schema script ??

From: Jacques Kilchoer <Jacques.Kilchoer_at_quest.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 17:25:23 -0700

I hope Mr. Still won't mind if I post another script in the same vein, that I used after hearing him recommend this approach. This one also drops public synonyms for objects in the schema being dropped. Please note that their are other types of objects that can belong to a user, this script does not drop all the objects that could be part of schema.

Jacques R. Kilchoer
(949) 754-8816
Quest Software, Inc.
8001 Irvine Center Drive