RE: OT: RE: job offer from SAUDI ARABIA

From: Glasrot, Nechama <NGlasrot_at_seisint.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 12:47:42 -0700

can we go back to the friday afternoon recipe of the week instead of lots of i'm right/you're wrong ...

Nechama Glasrot
Oracle DBA
Seisint, Inc.
6601 Park of Commerce Blvd.
Boca Raton, Florida 33487
nglasrot @seisint.com <mailto:nglasrot_at_seisint.com> Direct 561.999.3977
Main 561.999.4400
Fax 561.999.4695

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the
sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or
hard copy format.
Thank you

Author: Glasrot, Nechama
  INET: NGlasrot_at_seisint.com