OT: RE: job offer from SAUDI ARABIA

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:43:41 -0700

"Might makes Right" is that it, Rocky? I think we're powerful due to our ideas, noble efforts at protection of human rights, and intellectual freedoms.

|| and generous (thanks to everyone), nation on earth
|| we are used to being critizied

Feeling put upon this morning, are we?

|| by the nations we help

I strongly suspect you couldn't quote foreign aid figures if the WWF went off the air for two weeks and your neighbor's newspaper blew into your home theater. You personally spent about $30 last year in taxes on "foreign aid"; probably one night's bar tab for you unless they were having a "Two for One" Budweiser special in your trailer park.

|| (the dog that bites the hand that feeds it). I'm simply
|| pointing out a fact that you seem to have overlooked. No
|| one is forcing you to stay here

Quite correct. As you have noted, it is the free-est of all possible free countries. Unless, of course, I am in jail on an FBI case where they are holding back documents from the prosecution. (That was in the newspapers, too.)

|| and there certainly was no national vote to invite you to come.

ROFL!!! As if "a national vote" would make a difference! Based on recent events, I could get the popular vote and still lose. For example, your guy actually lost, and still got installed.

|| This is obviously a better place to be than your own country,

Oops, yet another sadly uninformed opinion. Didn't Rush Limbaugh cover my nationality on his talk show? Maybe you missed it while you were watching Dr. Laura's special with Oliver North, your Brother in Spirit?

|| for whatever reason, otherwise you wouldn't be here. Enjoy the
|| freedoms and luxury given to you by the great people of this nation

I'll be sure to pat myself on the back, Rocky. <chuckling>

|| this weekend and keep your head down!

Oh? Are you related to Dylan Klebold? Planning to lynch someone? (That was in the paper, too. You might have missed it during your Klan Rally. )

Tell me something, Rocky. Are you one of those guys who "proudly fights for our freedom" as long as he agrees with you? Or, are you the "onestep over the line, and POW!" vigilante justice type of guy?

Well, I have to go now, Rocky. I have a bunch of fish to shoot in a barrel -- a significantly harder task than finding the flaws in your screed. You have a nice day.

|| AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL!
p.s. Yes, She is beautiful. Just think of what a glory She could

         be like if people like you were better informed.

http://www.cdi.org/adm/transcripts/950/
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/subscribe2.guest.html
http://www.drlaura.com/main/
Author: Mohan, Ross