RE: Temporary files and Quick i/o

From: Khedr, Waleed <Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:01:43 -0700

I found this link:
http://www.cpmc.columbia.edu:21168/techlib/qna/faxes/html/bak/bak16.htm

Find this section: The Effect of Certain Commands on Sparse Files

Author: Johnson Poovathummoottil
  INET: joni_65_at_yahoo.com

Author: Steve Adams
  INET: steve.adams_at_ixora.com.au

Author: Hillman, Alex
  INET: Alex.Hillman_at_usmint.treas.gov

Author: Khedr, Waleed
  INET: Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM

Author: Khedr, Waleed
  INET: Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM

Author: Hillman, Alex
  INET: Alex.Hillman_at_usmint.treas.gov

Author: Khedr, Waleed
  INET: Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM

Author: Khedr, Waleed
  INET: Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri May 18 2001 - 12:01:43 CDT