RE: job offer from SAUDI ARABIA

From: <jhawkins_at_primary.net>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 06:49:11 -0700

Totally agree with everything said here. I blame it all on lawyers and the media.

I've got an idea - how about a bunch of us move our families to a secluded Pacific island with no lawyers or televisions. We'll sit around a monitor fully-cached databases with no users or developers...ah....Utopia!

Jim

  INET: jhawkins_at_primary.net