RE: OT - Books Covering Partitioning in 8i

From: Raymond Lee Meng Hong <RAYMOND_at_infopro.com.my>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 18:40:39 -0700

Hei

  I'm planning to know some brieft and detail on Data Warehouse and Data Mart , but I don't know where to start from ? Any site /doc which I can get the head start from there ??

Author: Raymond Lee Meng Hong
  INET: RAYMOND_at_infopro.com.my
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu May 17 2001 - 20:40:39 CDT