RE: Forms and Reports Server versions vs. RDBMS versions

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 11:25:55 -0700

It takes a lot of digging for multiple versions, but on Metalink, under "product life cycle" there is a certification facility with various levels of "drill-down".

regards,
ep

 Certify - Certification Matrix: Oracle Forms 6i on Microsoft Windows 2000

 Client Certifications

    OS

             Product
                         Server
                                 Status
                                         Addtl.
                                          Info.
                                                 Components
                                                             Other

Issues

   2000

          6.0.8.13, (Patch
                4)
                          8.1.7
                          (8i)
                                Certified
                                          Yes
                                                    Yes
                                                              Yes

None

   2000

          6.0.8.13, (Patch
                4)
                          8.1.6
                          (8i)
                                Certified
                                          Yes
                                                    Yes
                                                              Yes

None

   2000

          6.0.8.12.1(Patch
               3A)
                          8.1.7
                          (8i)
                                Certified
                                          Yes
                                                    Yes
                                                              Yes

Yes

   2000

          6.0.8.12.1(Patch
               3A)
                          8.1.6
                          (8i)
                                Certified
                                          Yes
                                                    Yes
                                                              Yes

Yes

   2000

           6.0.8.11.3 (Rel
                2)
                          8.1.7
                          (8i)
                                Certified
                                          Yes
                                                    Yes
                                                              None

None

   2000

           6.0.8.11.3 (Rel
                2)
                          8.1.6
                          (8i)
                                Certified
                                          Yes
                                                    Yes
                                                              None

None

   Copyright (c) 1995,2000 Oracle Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Legal Notices and

   Terms of Use.

 Certify - Certification Matrix: Oracle (Web) Application Server on Microsoft Windows 2000

 Application Tier Certifications

    OS

           Product
                    Server
                             Status
                                      Addtl.
                                       Info.
                                               Components
                                                            Other

Issues

    2000

           4.0.8.2.1
                    8.1.6 (8i)
                             Certified
                                       None
                                                  None
                                                             Yes

None

  Copyright (c) 1995,2000 Oracle Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Legal Notices and Terms of
  Use.

On 17 May 2001, at 10:41, Boivin, Patrice J wrote:

Date sent:              Thu, 17 May 2001 10:41:42 -0800
To:                     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>

Author: Eric D. Pierce
  INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu