job Opportunity

From: Ginger Mejia <info_at_palladianconsulting.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 16:04:00 -0700

Dear Colleagues:
Palladian Consulting, a leader in the RDBMS consulting industry is currently seeking a Programmer Analyst II for a 10-month contract in NY. Our client is need of a mid level Programmer Analyst with a minimum of 2 yrs experience with both Oracle database management tools and Visual Basic application development tools. If this is something you would be interested in pursuing or hearing more about, please feel free to contact me. Please note: deadline for submission is Fri., 5/25 at 3pm PST.
Thank you,
Charlene Saunders
Staffing Consultant
(800) 750-1777
(CA) (626) 610-1100
<A

href="mailto:csaunders_at_palladianconsulting.com">csaunders_at_palladianconsulting.com
<A

href="mailto:employment_at_palladianconsulting.com">employment_at_palladianconsulting.com
<A

href="http://www.palladianconsulting.com">www.palladianconsulting.com   Received on Tue May 15 2001 - 18:04:00 CDT