RE: Script that will remove redundant rows from table

From: Haskins, Ed <Ed.Haskins_at_VerizonWireless.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 14:06:38 -0700

Sorry for the multiple posts...I first sent this message yesterday and it never posted...I tried a couple times today. Looks like there was some sort of backup between my mail server and the Lists'.

I've also received a solution!!

Thanks,
Ed Haskins
Oracle DBA
Verizon Wireless

Author: Haskins, Ed
  INET: Ed.Haskins_at_VerizonWireless.com

Author: Haskins, Ed
  INET: Ed.Haskins_at_VerizonWireless.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue May 15 2001 - 16:06:38 CDT