Re: cdump, bdump, udump

From: Terry Ball <terry_ball_at_csgsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 12:51:06 -0700

Do you have frequest writes to your alert log? If you try to remove will it is being written to, it will not release the space. We tend to remove our logs during periods of low acitivity, so the file is not likely to be being written to. So we have not seen the space not released.

Terry

Author: Terry Ball
  INET: terry_ball_at_csgsystems.com