Script that will remove redundant rows from table

From: Haskins, Ed <Ed.Haskins_at_VerizonWireless.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 10:52:59 -0700

A few
months ago I remember seeing a script that enabled the removal of redundant rows in a table.  Can someone please forward or point me to such a script.
<SPAN

class=046355716-14052001>
I have
an Oracle Names server that stores the database connect descriptors in a table within the Region Database.  I've loaded these connect descriptors from many SQLNET.ora files throughout the enterprise.  My problem is that there exists duplicates from the multiple SQLNET.ora files.  I really want to clean this up so that only one entry per connect descriptor exists.  I think that a generic script for any table will work in this situation.
<SPAN

class=046355716-14052001>
<SPAN

class=046355716-14052001>Thanks,
Ed
Haskins
Oracle
DBAVerizon Wireless Received on Tue May 15 2001 - 12:52:59 CDT