Re: http://www.mindspring.com/~hayden/white.htm

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 09:47:47 -0700

Hi,

starting here:

http://www.google.com/search?q=hayden+oracle+white+paper&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&start=10&sa=N

Look at page #2 of "results" (there are a *LOT* of "hayden worthington" hits about Oracle performance white papers. Most of the links are the same, or similar to yours, and they are DEAD LINKS.

However, on the Tim Onions page:

   http://www.timonions.com/tlinks.html

There is a link w/ title of "Hayden Worthington?":

   http://www.allenhayden.com/

On that page, see the resume, page 3 specifically references "hayden worthington":

http://www.allenhayden.com/resume3.html

so, I think that is probably it!

The actual "hayden" white papers:

(looks like free registration is required)

   http://www.allenhayden.com/whitepapers.html

   email: allen_at_allenhayden.com

follow up link to the thread on "self tuning/self managing" features in Oracle9i:

   http://www.zdnet.com/ecommerce/stories/main/0,10475,2716337,00.html

The Hayden site is outstanding, thanks for bringing it to my attention!

regards,
ep

cc: allen_at_allenhayden.com

On 13 May 2001, at 23:45, Shevtsov, Eduard wrote:

Date sent:              Sun, 13 May 2001 23:45:24 -0800
To:                     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>

Author: Eric D. Pierce
  INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu