RE: Taking your time when a crisis occurs

From: Koivu, Lisa <lkoivu_at_qode.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 09:37:45 -0700

Yes, Rodd, you are right.  There are times when being blunt is warranted.  I do it now - I couldn't a few months ago.  At my last employer I was very very good at it and my boss let us do our jobs without interference.

However, the real question is, what's PHB?

:P

Author: Rodd Holman
  INET: rodney.holman_at_lodgenet.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists