Re: Taking your time when a crisis occurs

From: William Beilstein <BeilstWH_at_obg.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 08:03:58 -0700

By having a Vice President of IS and a manager who understands, has faith in me, and keeps people off my back. I know that I am lucky.

>>> carmichr_at_hotmail.com 05/07/01 10:35AM >>>
want to tell me how you hold off the CEO who is breathing down your neck on the 24x7 database that's down?

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com

Author: William Beilstein
  INET: BeilstWH_at_obg.com