RE: multiple schema in a database ???

From: Rao, Maheswara <Maheswara.Rao_at_Sungardp3.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 07:50:44 -0700

Ours is ASP environment and each customer has a different schema.

Make sure 1. Your database B&R procedures are correctly implemented and tested with recovery scenarios. 2. If possible, take an export and incremental exports and test your exports.

Rao

Maheswara.Rao_at_sungardp3.com

Author: Rao, Maheswara
  INET: Maheswara.Rao_at_Sungardp3.com