RE: Taking your time when a crisis occurs

From: Koivu, Lisa <lkoivu_at_qode.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 06:51:05 -0700

These are good points, but beware of the boss that thinks looking over your shoulder and asking questions helps.  Either your supervisor trusts you or he/she doesn't.  For me, having someone right behind me breaks my concentration and can make the recovery take longer.

Ugh.  Happy Monday, all.

Lisa Rutland Koivu
Oracle Database Administrator
Certified Self-Important Database Deity
Slayer of Unix Administrators
Wanton Kickboxing Goddess

lkoivu_at_qode.com

 NeoMedia

2201 Second St., Suite 600
Fort Myers, FL 33901, USA
Phone: 941-337-3434
Fax: 941-337-3668
www.neom.com <http://www.neom.com>
www.paperclick.com <http://www.paperclick.com>
www.qode.com <http://www.qode.com>

P a p e r C l i c k . c o m <http://www.paperclick.com/home.htm>
 Enter Your PaperClick Code Here!

Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?paquette=20stephane?=
  INET: stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists
Author: William Beilstein
  INET: BeilstWH_at_obg.com