Oracle Financials DBA Needed in Tacoma, WA (Seattle area)

From: OraStaff <orastaff_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 08:18:52 -0700

Great company in Tacoma, Washington (30 miles south of Seattle) needs an Oracle Financials DBA to join its' I.T. staff. This is a high visability position and the selected candidate must be functional in Financials- so we are looking for a System DBA with functional Oracle Financial skills.
The individual will be dealing with analysts, management and end users.. so a team orientation is very important.

This is a full time staff position so no sub-contractors or third parties please.

Please do not call or send a resume if you are not in the U.S. and/or need sponsorship.

Summary of Basic Job Functions:
This position is responsible for managing Oracle financials and administering Oracle databases, inlcuding implementation, maintenance, configuration, replication, design/architecture, tuning and backup/recovery. This position works closely with the end-user community to provide accurate and creative solutions to user problems. Daily system administration, project implementation, capacity planning, disaster planning, periodic system maintenance, end-user application support.

Qualifications:
Minimum job requirements: Prefer four year college degree with emphasis on Information Services or Computer Science. General extensive knowledge of UNIX, Oracle, Oracle Financials, and Oracle Smart Client (a must). Three years experience with Oracle Financials and demonstrated increased responsibility and abilities.
Strong organizational and analytical skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to work independently. Good problem solving, cognitive reasoning and good memory skills. Ability to manage multiple projects.

U.S. citizenship or permanent residency is also required.

This position offers:

For immediate consideration, please send your resume as an attachment to: OraStaff, Inc.
Email: orastaff_at_mindspring.com
Please do not send a resume or call if you need sponsorship or are a third party!

Please use job code: One/Tacoma/Fin.DBA/John

Note: This is only one of the many opportunities that we have available across the U.S.
for candidates with Oracle skills who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents. So if this one is not a match for you, we invite you to send us your resume- as we quite possibly have the opportunity that you are seeking.

We pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested in the posiition described above- if it is not a match for your skills. Thanks,
Bill Law

Author: OraStaff
  INET: orastaff_at_mindspring.com