RE: Cursor statistics request

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 11:29:29 -0700

Hi Ross,

NAME                                 min    avg    var      max
opened cursors cumulative              0   5352    222   622970
opened cursors current                 0     26      5      217

Stats: This core Apps 10.7 database has been up since 18th March 01. There are between 200 to 300 Apps processes hanging around at any time.

John Kanagaraj

Author: John Kanagaraj
  INET: john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com