Fwd: please help

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 21:11:00 -0700

Fellow list members, I received the following email from a reader a few minutes ago. If you skip down to where he talks about backup, you'll see that he's in trouble with a database that won't recover. I've already suggested that he open a TAR, and that he supply more specifics as to error messages and the like, but maybe someone on this list can draw some conclusions from what he's told me so far. If you're good at recovery, have a look at what he says. I'll post his email address later if he says its ok, and I'll pass on any advice/suggestions I receive in the meantime.

--

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick
mailto:jonathan_at_gennick.com * 906.387.1698 http://Gennick.com * http://MichiganWaterfalls.com * http://MetalDrums.org

Tuesday, May 01, 2001, 10:27:51 PM, X wrote: BC> Hi Jonathan,

Author: Jonathan Gennick
  INET: jonathan_at_gennick.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue May 01 2001 - 23:11:00 CDT