Advice on database development life cycle practices

From: Lanteigne, Mike <MLanteigne_at_edc-see.ca>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 05:26:05 -0700

Hello all,

Again turning to the wisdom of the list.

I'm looking for information on database developments and application development practices. You know the DBA vrs developer thing this list loves so much.

Any good resources you know about that I can look into? Any good methodologies you follow? What do you use the dev database for? That kind of thing. I'm especially interested in any work practices you follow. Do you have these work practices documented? Do the developers consider you (DBAs) an asset to the development cycle?

Any info appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

Author: Lanteigne, Mike
  INET: MLanteigne_at_edc-see.ca

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue May 01 2001 - 07:26:05 CDT