RE: Help - temp tablespace growing constantly

From: Shaw, John B <jbshaw_at_ingr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:51:27 -0700

The temp tablespace started at 1G and grew to 29G before croaking, we have the same software running on older oracle versions without incuring the temp creep.

Author: Shaw, John B

   INET: jbshaw_at_ingr.com

Author: Mohammad Rafiq
  INET: rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com

Author: William Beilstein
  INET: BeilstWH_at_obg.com

Author: Shaw, John B
  INET: jbshaw_at_ingr.com

Author: William Beilstein
  INET: BeilstWH_at_obg.com

Author: Shaw, John B
  INET: jbshaw_at_ingr.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Apr 30 2001 - 14:51:27 CDT