RE: Change email address

From: William Beilstein <BeilstWH_at_obg.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 08:27:43 -0700

Then the old listing is the problem of your previous company.

>>> CCasas_at_utep.edu 04/30/01 11:20AM >>> what if you do not have access to your old email account anymore?

Author: Lu Kai Hin
  INET: lukh_at_hhb.com.my

Author: William Beilstein
  INET: BeilstWH_at_obg.com

Author: Casas, Claudia
  INET: CCasas_at_utep.edu

Author: William Beilstein
  INET: BeilstWH_at_obg.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Apr 30 2001 - 10:27:43 CDT