RE: Re:Please Advice on Performance Tuning

From: Rajesh Dayal <Rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 23:50:28 -0700

I think I can answer following part:

My question was why is the Time difference when run from New schema with same Packages. You may argue that since I had Imported all tables so storage parameter are better organised, but I had asked the Payroll guy to drop all table and recreate it with NEw storage parameter same as other schema. After this also same time difference is there. <<<

        Becoz' you analyzed the new schema after creating it and the old schema was not analyzed. This would make a major difference ......

HTH,
Rajesh
OCP Oracle 8 & 8i
Author: N J Neog