RE: Training a DBA

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 17:49:55 -0700

---
Harley Davidson Barbie #5

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000056VNP.01.PT02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

   From Toysrus.com & Amazon.com
   Amazon.com
   With her long coppery hair and the colorful flames on her sleek
   riding outfit, this Harley-Davidson Barbie makes motorcycle
   cruising glamorous. Emblazoned with yellow and orange flames on
   the legs, the black faux-leather pants sport a tan leather belt
   with a large Harley-Davidson belt buckle. The matching jacket has
   flames on its sleeves, a real working zipper, and
   "Harley-Davidson" written across the chest. To complete her look,
   Barbie wears chunky black boots, a silver chain around her waist,
   large hoop earrings, and wraparound shades. Also included are a
   small messenger bag (just big enough for essentials) and a
   motorcycle helmet that matches her outfit. Although Barbie can't
   stand unsupported
[typical dba!]
, she has movable joints and can
   be posed easily on the included plastic stand
[convenient for meetings with damagement]. She comes with a

***certificate of authenticity*** [OCP????????].

Barbie's biker pal,  Ken, and the Harley-Davidson Fat
   Boy motorcycle are sold separately. This Toys "R" Us exclusive is
   the last in the line of the Barbie Harley-Davidson series.
   Supplies are limited.
---

Don't forget to also get him a copy of "Chicken Soup for the Soul at Work : 101 Stories of Courage, Compassion and Creativity in the Workplace" http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/155874424X ---excerpt--- Editorial Reviews Synopsis A timely addition to the ever-popular Chicken Soup for the Soul collection, this volume features stories of exceptional courage, compassion, and dedication in the workplace. Employees and employers alike will savor these soul-strengthening accounts of individuals who discover spiritual values and find personal fulfillment on the job. ---end---

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Eric D. Pierce INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).