Re: Need feedback on 9iAS

From: James Howerton <jhowerton_at_uabmc.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:25:00 -0700

While we are on the subject, is there a 9iAS listserv?

...JIM... >>> planetsoft_at_planetsql.com 4/27/01 3:25:23 PM >>> Hi Listeners,

I'm looking at several Oracle products and have several issues I'm trying to resolve:

        Oracle 9iAS

- IFS web interface configuration
JDeveloper
- Configuring Application Server for deployment
Oracle Forms & Reports
- Configuring Web server for deployment
Portal
- Site Building
- Deployment to other sites
XML
- Generation of forms and reports using XML.
- Passing the data to and from the database.

Thanks,
Charles Yuan
Oracle dba
918 744 4333