RE: RE: looking job

From: Kimberly Smith <kimberly.smith_at_gmd.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 10:10:59 -0700

By the way, a TN is not a Visa. They are very different. There is no limit on the amount of TN's they give out. You cannot apply for permanent residency
in them. On a visa you will be kicked out of the country after you time has expired (which depends on what Visa you get). There are other things but you
should not confuse them because you may end up getting yourself into something
you did not know about.

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca