RE: (Fwd) RE: Oracle Application Development Tools - Statement of

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:40:45 -0700

Michael,

Thanks for the great info, it was quite helpful.

I've got my hands full learning NT server admin, upgrading from v7 to v8i dba, upgrading my Forms5/etc skills to Developer6i and learning the middle tier apps/web server "architecture", so I'm wondering if I can just use Developer to "manually" do the same thing as you are doing instead of having to learn Designer? (I'm pretty sure I can get a copy of Designer since it is probably covered under an existing educational site license, so money for a license is not an issue, just time and training costs/stress.)

regards,
ep

On 27 Apr 2001, at 9:22, Openshaw, Michael wrote:

To:                     "'PierceED_at_csus.edu'" <PierceED_at_csus.edu>, ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
Copies to:              jkstill_at_cybcon.com
Date sent:              Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:22:59 -0500

Author: Eric D. Pierce
  INET: PierceED_at_csus.edu