RE: Pinning Packages Question

From: <elkinsl_at_flash.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 06:55:15 -0700

Thanks to all who replied.

An aging out mechanism for pinned packages didn't sound right. But, it seems like there are exceptions to almost everything, and many times contradictions, in Oracle docs. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something obvious, or obscure. The 2 DBA's in the meeting probably mentally questioned, or considered it outright false, but, they are the types that wouldn't publicly make someone look bad.

Regards,

Larry G. Elkins
elkinsl_at_flash.net

  INET: elkinsl_at_flash.net