FW: Oracle Application Development Tools - Statement of Direction

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 08:42:41 -0700

FYI, This is from the ODTUG listserv.

It talks about Cherokee, Forms 7 not supporting client/server, Sedona...

Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des systèmes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique
Maritimes Region, DFO      | Région des Maritimes, MPO

E-Mail: boivinp_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca <mailto:boivinp_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>

#5 is interesting comment too. Unless Designer Repository is linked to Jdeveloper IDE, I kind of agree with your comment. Thanks

Author: Bala Nemani
INET: bnemani_at_khameleonsoftware.com <mailto:bnemani_at_khameleonsoftware.com>

the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca