ORA-12500

From: Rajesh Dayal <Rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:54:54 -0700

Hi All,

        I have seen the error-manual for above Error message, but it really doesn't state anything clearly.....

        Env is Oracle 8.0.5 on NT 4.0. This problem is not persistent and it comes intermittently. And it has come when I try to shutdown a Production through an automated script before backup (of course automated). Due to this, the backup doesn't happen and also Media recovery is required further to open the database. I have checked the env. variables, they look OK to me(most of the times it work).

        The similar script works fine with Demo Database. Any experience on this issue? Please suggest some solution.....

TIA,
Rajesh

Author: Rajesh Dayal
  INET: Rajesh_at_ohitelecom.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Apr 25 2001 - 12:54:54 CDT