RE: cdump, bdump, udump

From: <Yosi_at_comhill.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:42:13 -0700

Wow. I feel just the opposite. When I had the paper docs, I could take one on the train, take it home, know what I read, feel like I'd accomplished something when I'd read a chunk, etc. I had a relationship with the books, my tuning guide had a corner bent, the app dev guide was missing a cover.

With this electronic stuff, I can't 'sit down and study', I find its hard to get a feel of what I should read because it all looks and feels the same.

I really miss the hard copy docs.

My two pence.

Yosi

  INET: Yosi_at_comhill.com