RE: Perl DBA Tools

From: Lord David <dlord_at_haysits.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 00:49:15 -0700

Jared

Don't have any suggestions (except for enterprise manager that works, fast), but if you're looking for perl development help, I'd be interested.

David Lord

Author: Jared Still
  INET: jkstill_at_cybcon.com

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com

Author: Lord David
  INET: dlord_at_haysits.co.uk
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Apr 24 2001 - 02:49:15 CDT