RE: ORACLE 816 ON WIN2000

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 01:25:51 -0700

I have installed 8.1.6, 8.1.6.2 & 8.1.6.3 all on the same Win2K box one after the other - and have never had a problem with installation, automatic database creation or the services not running as they should. Had a couple of funky ora-600's whilst on 8.1.6.2 but upgrading to 8.1.6.3 (8.1.7) fixed this. No other things jump out to mind that I have come across. There is a patch available for the 8.1.6 version on metalink to fix the ora-600 problem

Regards

Mark

Author: Raj Sakthi
  INET: rajan_sakthi_at_yahoo.com

Author: Kuan, Amy M
  INET: kuanam_at_texaco.com

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Sat Apr 21 2001 - 03:25:51 CDT