RE: SQLTrace

From: Morrow, Steve <SMorrow_at_admin.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:56:33 -0700

Hi,

Unless something has changed in 8.x, in your parameter file:

  1. Set _trace_files_public = true AND
  2. Set user_dump_dest to a public directory. Make sure oracle has write access to it.

We do this for our developers in our development and preproduction databases.

HTH,
 Steve

 Steve Morrow
 IT/Tech Support
 University of South Florida
Author: Morrow, Steve
  INET: SMorrow_at_admin.usf.edu

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Apr 20 2001 - 14:56:33 CDT