Problem in Customer Interface

From: Mohan, Karthik (GEP) <Karthik.Mohan_at_gepex.ge.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 20:00:21 -0700

<FONT face=Arial

size=2>Hi,
<FONT face=Arial

size=2>
    I am working in a
multi-org AR setup (Ver 10.7)  and trying to do a customer interface. I  need to duplicate a single customer address under three different orgs. I  therefore populated the ra_customers_interface table with three identical  records except for the orgID. But when I run the customer interface under a specific responsibility which is tied to a certain org , the addresses gets  duplicated under the same org i.e. all the three records are populated in the same org . The Customers Interface script seems not to be able to recognise different orgs.

also compared a single org and  the multi org executable ( the script is called RACUST) and they seem to be identical in size. I think that the executable should be different since a multi-org program would be different from that of a single org . Can someone please confirm this?
<FONT face=Arial

size=2>
<SPAN

class=430373902-20042001>         Pls
let me know if you have any suggestions as to how I can overcome this problem.
<FONT face=Arial

size=2>

Regards,
Karthik